The college seeks to provide emergency financial aid grants to students enrolled in 6 or more hours in the 2nd 8-week term for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to COVID-19 (including eligible expenses under a student’s cost of attendance, such as tuition, food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and child care).
Individual Grant Amount - Fall 2021
- $450 – Dual credit students
- $700 – Traditional students
- $750 – Traditional students that are Pell Grant eligible
Full-time students may be eligible for a Fall 2021 2nd 8-week Emergency Aid Grant if they:
- Register in the Fall 2021 2nd 8-week term for 6 or more hours; and
- Is not eligible for another Fall 2021 Emergency Aid Grant; and
- Remain enrolled in 6 or more hours and through October 25, 2021 for 2nd 8-week courses.
- Final determinations of eligibility will be made on disbursement dates.
- Eligible students will receive payment via ACH deposit if they have bank information on file with the business office. Otherwise, payments will be made via check.
- The disbursement date is November 12, 2021
Use your grant to pay your tuition!
Students have the option to have their funds applied to their College account balance for Fall 2021 term. If the student chooses to opt-in, the emergency aid grant will first be applied to any Fall 2021 balance owed, and any remainder will be paid out on the applicable financial aid disbursement day. If a student does not choose to opt-in, the full amount of the emergency aid grant will be paid out on the applicable financial aid disbursement day.