The Math Lab provides FREE math tutoring for all students taking math courses at Temple College. In-person tutoring is available on a walk-in basis. It is recommended that students come with specific problems in mind to make the most of tutoring sessions.
How to access tutoring
- We offer free access to experienced math tutors for as long as you are in the math lab.
- Math tutors alternate between all students currently in the math lab, so individualized attention is dependent on student traffic.
- We can help with general topic discussions, homework, and quizzes. Video Conference Tutoring
- We offer group and individual video conference tutoring via Zoom, Google Meet, or Teams.
- Virtual group tutoring is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
- 30 minute one -on-one virtual tutoring appointments can be scheduled from 5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- Hutto/Taylor Math Tutor Joshua Imken provides this virtual tutoring. Reach out to Joshua directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Students can also get more information about virtual tutoring by reaching out via the contact information below.
Contact the Math Lab
Phone: 254-298-8373 or 254-298-8480
Temple Campus, Barron Student Success Center (BSSC), Room 3606
|Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 12 pm.|
IMPORTANT: Students are always free to use the Math Lab as a study space during our hours of operation. Math tutors, however, are not always in the lab. Please see the Math Tutor Availability below. Math Lab Coordinator, Mike Hein, may be able to assist with some basic math when tutors are unavailable.
Spring Math Tutor Availability
Monday 8:45 a.m. -10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday- 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
|EWCHEC-Hutto, Room B111|
Monday: 11:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday:8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
|Please call 254-298-8782 to check availability|