ESL for Adults is a program for adults learning English as a Second Language to improve their English communication skills with help from instructors. Classes focus on language skills, depending on each student’s English abilities, interests and needs. The ESL program focuses on conversational English, grammar, reading, listening, comprehension, writing and vocabulary. ESL students enjoy small class sizes and a personalized approach to learning. This program is not only an opportunity for language learning but also for cultural exchange and understanding.
Barron Student Success Center (BSSC)
ESL and Citizenship enrollment is currently underway. The last day to register for Spring semester is February 6, 2021. Spring classes start on February 15, 2021
Students must follow the following steps to enroll:
- Download and complete the Enrollment Forms
- Submit the Enrollment Forms via one of the following messages:
- Mail to Temple College AEL, 2600 South First Street, Temple, TX 76504
- Email to email@example.com
- Fill out the Temple College Application
- Choose the enrollment term
- Choose Adult Education & Literacy as the admit type
- Choose General Education as the academic program
- Complete the Student Technology Remote Learning Survey
Citizenship classes help prepare students for the U.S. Naturalization Exam. The classes provide instruction on the rights and responsibilities of civic participation along with U.S. History and Government pertaining to citizenship and naturalization processes. Orientations, assessments and classes are held in Room 3600 of the Barron Student Success Center (BSSC) on the Temple College campus in Temple.
Please contact us for more information.
Classes will be offered each fall. Check back for current scheduling.