Temple College recognizes that food insecurity is a serious concern and that it can interfere with academic performance and student success. By establishing this resource, we hope to reduce food insecurity for students by ensuring that adequate food is available.
The Leopard Food Pantry also is available to Temple College employees who may be experiencing food insecurity.
There are two Leopard Food Pantry locations - in the Arnold Student Union (ASU) on the Temple campus, and at Temple College - Taylor.
The Leopard Food Pantry is not a grocery store and is not intended to meet all food needs. It is intended to be a supplement for Temple College students and employees. A community food resource list is available at https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org/food-assistance/get-food-now. Students and employees are welcome to visit the pantry daily if needed. We ask that anyone who comes to the pantry follow the guidelines below.
Phone: 254-298-8960 email@example.com
Accessing the Pantry
- Please bring a recycled shopping bag, box, plastic shopping bag, or similar container to carry food items.
- Please have your Temple College ID.
- On the first visit, you will be asked to complete a short intake form. For restocking purposes, you may be asked to complete a short survey about what food items are most needed.
- You may select 15 items per daily visit to the Leopard Food Pantry. This is to help ensure we have adequate food for everyone who needs it. Please be patient with staff and volunteers while items are confirmed.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic precautions and procedures, only one person may utilize the Leopard Food Pantry one at a time.
|Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters|
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
We accept donations through PayPal to fund much-needed items for the Pantry.
Where to donate items
We are always accepting donations to keep the shelves stocked. Any non-perishable, non-expired food items can be dropped off at the Leopard Food Pantry at the main campus in the ASU or the Taylor campus during hours of operation.
Things you can donate
Any kind of pasta
Dried fruits & meats, nuts, and seeds
Bags of rice or beans
Canned meat, vegetables and fruit
Macaroni and cheese
Boxed drinks and juices
Individual packets of oatmeal
Baby items (diapers, baby wipes)
Toiletries (shampoo, soap, deodorant, razors)
Dental hygiene items (toothbrushes, floss, toothpaste)
Feminine hygiene products
Laundry detergent & dryer sheets