Important information to keep in mind after you submit your application:
We will call you within 1-3 business days after you submit your enrollment form to schedule a placement test.
We will call the number listed on your enrollment form. Please make sure it is a good contact number and that your voicemail is set up/ not full.
While you wait for our call, please look at possible dates that you will be able to come in and test.
- We test Monday - Thursday at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Every 2nd Thursday of EACH month we can test at 6 p.m.
If you have not received a call 3 days after you submitted your application (weekend not included) then please give us a call at :
- HSE/GED: 254-298-8597
- ESL/CITZ: 254-298-8594
- All Other: 254-298-8620
Actions you can take now to give you an advantage for HSE classes:
- Work on your typing skills at www.typing.com.
- Create an account on www.GED.com and take the free practice test samples.
- Brush up on your math with videos from www.mathantics.com or www.khanacademy.org.
- Visit https://thecrashcourse.com for lessons on a variety of topics (history, science and many more).
- Read something new (newspaper articles, online news, a book, a blog).
- Make a list of your education and career goals.
- Write something (a letter, a daily or weekly schedule, a journal entry).
- Listen to an educational Podcast (math or language arts related).
- Find study guide information for reading, math, science and social studies at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqodl38v-H_F-elZiGHQlaeyAebhQgu5U
- Review reading, math, science and social studies topics at https://www.youtube.com/user/MometrixAcademy
- If you enjoy learning math and science using interactive simulations, go to https://phet.colorado.edu/en/
|GED Testing||HISET Testing|