ESL for Adults is a program for adults learning English as a Second Language to improve their English communication skills with help from instructors. Classes focus on language skills, depending on each student’s English abilities, interests and needs. The ESL program focuses on conversational English, grammar, reading, listening, comprehension, writing and vocabulary. ESL students enjoy small class sizes and a personalized approach to learning. This program is not only an opportunity for language learning but also for cultural exchange and understanding.
ESL enrollment deadline dates for 2021-2022. You must have application AND testing done by this deadline.
|Application Deadline||Class Start Date|
|July 15th, 2021||August 23rd, 2021|
|September 23rd, 2021||October 25th, 2021|
|January 6th, 2022||February 1st, 2022|
|March 31st, 2022||April 18th, 2022|
|April 28th, 2022||June 6th, 2022|
Please follow the steps below to enroll in classes:
- Download and complete the enrollment form.
- Submit the enrollment form in one of the following ways:
- Submit at the Barron Student Success Center (BSSC) Room 3600 or turn it in at the safe box in the entrance of the BSSC.
- Once completed, you can also email it to email@example.com
After completing your enrollment form, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Temple College Application
- Choose the enrollment term
- Choose Adult Education & Literacy as the admit type
- Choose General Education as the academic program
If you have any questions call 254-298-8620.