ESL for Adults is a program for adults learning English as a Second Language to improve their English communication skills with help from instructors. Classes focus on language skills, depending on each student’s English abilities, interests and needs. The ESL program focuses on conversational English, grammar, reading, listening, comprehension, writing and vocabulary. ESL students enjoy small class sizes and a personalized approach to learning. This program is not only an opportunity for language learning but also for cultural exchange and understanding.
You must have your application submitted and testing completed by this deadline.
|Application Deadline||Class Start Date|
|August 4, 2022||August 22, 2022|
|October 7, 2022||October 17, 2022|
|January 6, 2023||January 17, 2023|
|March 3, 2023||March 20, 2023|
|May 12, 2023||May 30, 2023|
Please follow the steps below to enroll in classes:
- Download and complete the enrollment form.
- Submit the enrollment form in one of the following ways:
- Submit at the Barron Student Success Center (BSSC) Room 3600 or turn it in at the safe box in the entrance of the BSSC.
- Once completed, you can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing your enrollment form, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Temple College Application
- Choose the enrollment term
- Choose Adult Education & Literacy as the admit type
- Choose General Education as the academic program
Please contact us with any questions.