Citizenship classes help prepare students for the U.S. Naturalization Exam. The classes provide instruction on the rights and responsibilities of civic participation along with U.S. history and government pertaining to citizenship and naturalization processes. Orientations, assessments and classes are held in Room 3600 of the Barron Student Success Center (BSSC) on the Temple College campus in Temple.
Citizenship enrollment is offered in Fall and Spring only. Below you will find the deadline dates. You must have the application and testing done by this date.
|Application Deadline||Classes Start|
|August 5, 2021||August 23, 2021|
|January 27, 2022||February 7, 2022|
Please follow the steps below to enroll in classes:
- Download and complete the enrollment form.
- Submit the enrollment form in one of the following ways:
- Submit at the Barron Student Success Center (BSSC) Room 3600 or turn it in at the safe box in the entrance of the BSSC.
- Once completed, you can also email it to email@example.com
After completing your enrollment form, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the Temple College Application
- Choose the enrollment term
- Choose Adult Education & Literacy as the admit type
- Choose General Education as the academic program
If you have any questions call 254-298-8620.