Temple College is excited to host our annual Open House on our Main Campus from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, April 25!
Open House is designed as an easy “one-stop shop” for you to experience the campus, learn about Temple College programs, speak with faculty and academic advisors, and even register for classes.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
To assist us with the application and registration process, we ask that you bring along your TSI test scores, your meningitis shot records and your high school and/or college transcript(s).
Steps to Have a Great Open House Experience
It’s our hope that you will have all of your questions answered during your time on campus. With that in mind, we suggest you take the following steps to make sure you have the best experience possible:
- Bring your questions. We’re here to help. Faculty, advisors, financial aid representatives, admissions counselors and others will be on hand to visit with you and answer any questions you have about Temple College.
- Apply for the summer or fall semester. Applications are open for summer and fall. Please take a few moments before you arrive, or while you are here, to submit an application.
- Map out your classes for an upcoming semester. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with an advisor to discuss classes for summer and/or fall. Prior to your visit, you may view the course catalog.
- Meet with faculty. We invite you to walk through our Academic Center and visit with TC faculty to learn more about the programs that interest you.
- Take a campus tour. We will be offering tours of campus throughout the evening. These will be general in scope, but we will point out all of the key spots and buildings you’ll need to know as a Temple College student. You can always schedule a more personal tour in the future by visiting our Campus Tours website. Included in our tour will be a stop by our Watson Technical Center to view several of our new engineering and computer science labs.
- Enjoy food and play some games. We will have some snacks available throughout the evening. Games will also be available on the patio of our Performing Arts Center.
- Take a photo with the TC Leopard Mascot. We will have a photo booth available for you to meet our TC Leopard and take a photo that you can post on social media.
- Participate in the scavenger hunt. This is designed to move you through the Open House experience and have TC faculty/staff sign off on your experience. Those who complete the scavenger hunt will be entered into the drawing for the grand prize – a FREE CLASS this fall.
- WIN PRIZES!! We will drawings for door prizes and the grand prize - a free three-hour course!
To help with registration, please bring copies of your TSI (or equivalent) test scores, copies of your high school and/or college transcripts, and your meningitis shot record.
NOTE: If you do not have these items, DO NOT WORRY, we will still be able to work with you and move you forward in the process.
Parking & Primary Locations for Temple Campus Open House Activities
We have several parking lots on the West Campus. Please park in our South Parking lot. A map is provided below and on our Campus Map website.
The primary buildings and activities you will need to know for this evening are:
- Arnold Student Union (Start Here!) – Event Registration, Food, Giveaways, Circle of Support, Alumni, Student Activities, Campus Tours
- One College Center – Course Enrollment, Admissions, Advisors, Financial Aid, Veterans Affairs, Testing
- Academic Center – Meet with Faculty and Programs, Workforce Solutions of Central Texas, Texas A&M University-Central Texas and more!
- Performing Arts Center Patio – Games, Photo Booth, Meet the TC Leopard Mascot
- Watson Technical Center – Engineering, Computer Science labs
Temple Main Campus
2600 S. First Street
Temple, Texas, 76504
Date & Time
April 25, 2023
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
What to Expect
- Door Prizes
- Admissions Assistance
- Onsite Advising & Registration
- Meet with Faculty
- Campus Tours
To help us further assist you and ensure you’re up-to-date with all event information, please complete the form below: