- CHEM 1405 Introduction to Chemistry and the Environment (formerly Introductory Chemistry I)
- CHEM 1411 General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1412 General Chemistry II
- CHEM 2423 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 2425 Organic Chemistry II
- Temple Junior College (1975, A.A.)
- Texas A&M University (1978, B.S., Chemical Engineering)
- Stephen F. Austin State University (1982, M.B.A., Management)
- University of Texas at Austin (1990, M.A., Chemistry)
- Texas Tech University (1993, Ph.D., Chemistry)
- Temple College (Temple, TX), Instructor/Professor of Chemistry (full-time), August 2001-present
- Temple College (Temple, TX), Instructor of Chemistry (part-time), January 1997-August 2001
- Southwestern University (Georgetown, TX), Instructor of Chemistry (part-time), August 1997-December 1997
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton, TX), Instructor of Chemistry (part-time), August 1996-May 2001
- East Central University (Ada, OK), Assistant Professor of Chemistry (full-time), August 1995-May 1996
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton, TX), Instructor of Chemistry (full-time), August 1994-May 1995
- N.L. Bauld, B. Harirchian, D.W. Reynolds, J.C. White; “A Strategy for Intermolecular Diels-Alder Cycloaddition to Enamides”; Journal of the American Chemical Society 1988; pp. 8111-8117.
- John C. White; “Cation Radical Cyclobutanation Intermediates”; Thesis, University of Texas at Austin (1990).
- T. Hayashita, J.C. White, J.C. Lee, R.A. Bartsch; “Effect of Ring Size Variation within Dibenzocrown Ether Resins upon Ion-Pair Sorption of Alkali-Metal Cations from Aqueous and Aqueous Methanol Solutions”; Separation Science and Technology 1993; pp. 2607-2620.
- T. Hayashita, J.C. White, R.A. Bartsch; “Effect of Structural Variations of Dibenzocrown Ether Resins and Their Acyclic Analogues upon Ion-Pair Sorption of Alkali Metal Salts from Aqueous and Aqueous Methanol Solutions”; Supramolecular Chemistry 1993; pp. 191-196.
- John C. White; “Poly(Dibenzocrown Ether) Resins - Synthesis and Ion-Pair Sorption”; Dissertation, Texas Tech University (1993).
- T. Hayashita, K. Yamasaki, J.C. White, S.P. Kasprzyk, R.A. Bartsch; “Ion-Pair Sorption of Alkali-Metal Chlorides by Crown Ether Carboxamide Resins”; Separation Science and Technology 1996; pp. 2195-2208.