- Technical Drafting
- Advanced CAD
- Basic CAD
- Computer Aided Mapping
- Topographical Drafting
- Intermediate CAD
- Introduction to Surveying
- Survey Calculations
- Survey Measurements
- Plane Surveying
- Civil Drafting
- Architectural Drafting Commercial and Residential
- Introduction to Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Cooperative Education
- Final Project
- Ed. D., Education Foundations and Leadership, University of the Pacific, 2009 Concentration: Administration, Curriculum development and Technology
- M.S., Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, National University 2013. Thesis: A Case Study on First Robotics System and a comparative analysis of the Teacher/Coach as a Project Manager.
- M.S., Educational Technology, National University, San Diego, CA, April 2000. Project: Electronic Portfolio Creation in Education
- M.Ed., Multicultural Teaching, National University, San Diego, CA, January 2000. Concentration: Educational Technology. Thesis: Computer Usage in Preschool Children is creating Higher Achievement at Entry Level, Kindergarten Students.
- B.S., Criminal Justice Administration, California State University, Hayward, CA, December 1986 Minor: Sociology
- A.A., Medical Assisting, Chabot College, Hayward, CA, September 1979
Killeen Independent School District, Shoemaker High School, Killeen, TX
History, Robotics Teacher, Technology and Engineering, Introduction to Engineering Design, Robotics, Principles of Engineering, Digital Electronics and Engineering Design and Development, Video Gaming, CAD, Architectural Design, 3D Modeling, Construction and Design, Autodesk Certified, Video Technology, US History, and World History.
STEM Specialist, 8/2006 – 5/2018, Killeen Independent School District, Shoemaker High School, Killeen, TX
Career Technology Education, Project Lead the Way, Program Specialist, Administrator, Program management, STEM staff meetings, student progress and coherent sequence scheduling, Budget, Grant Writing and Grant Oversight, Project Management, Curriculum Development, parent and community outreach, special programs, Staff Development, Schoology Online Course Development and Administration, Lead Robotics Coach, US FIRST –FIRST Robotics Competition, FIRST Lego League, FIRST Tech Challenge and Boosting Engineering Science & Technology, Marine Advanced Technology Education ROV Competition; VEX Robotics Competition, TSA and TECA arena and invention and Mentor teacher ATC Certified. Autodesk Industry Certificate, CAD, REVIT and Inventor. Project Lead the Way Certified teacher for Introduction to Engineering, Digital Electronics, Engineering Design and Development, Civil Engineering and Principles of Engineering.
Thesis: The Role of a teacher as Project Manager, Library of Congress 2013.
Thesis: A Case Study on First Robotics System and A Comparative Analysis of the Teacher/Coach as a Project Manager
TCCTA Feb 2020 Academic Posters in Education
CTAT, Texas Engineering Educators Association, 3d Printing and Project Based Learning, Arduino and Animatronics, July 2017
ITEEA, International Technology and Engineering Educators Association, Arduino and Animatronics, Student Showcase. March 2017.
CTAT, Texas Engineering Educators Association, Animatronics on a budget, July 2016.
CTAT, Texas Engineering Educators Association Arduino, July 2015
Texas State Board of Education Career Technology Education: Robotics, Project Management and Digital Electronics. September 2014.
Texas Engineering Educators Association Grants, Autodesk 360 and Robotics & Project Management. July, 2014.
Texas Computer Teachers Association Project management and Robotics Feb 2013.
Texas Engineering Educators Association Robotics Integration in High School and Project Management. July, 2013.
Texas Computer Teachers Association TEKS and Digital graphics 3D modeling Feb 2012 Engineering in K -12, Integration of Engineering in Education, Robotics and Project Management, 2013. Robotics and Project Management, 2013. Texas State Board of Education Technology Applications, 3D and Animation TEKS development, 2010
Killeen Independent School District Moodle Training for Teachers, 2007 Moodle Training for Media Specialists, 2008 Technology Integration Techniques 2009 Tech Camp 2015, 2016 Robotics
Neostar Charter Foundation Robotics and Afterschool Program Development, 2005
Linden Unified School District Content Standards and Technology Integration, 2001
Stockton Unified School District Consultant Curriculum & Instruction,1999 Instructor Technology Staff Development, 1999
Applied Engineering Technology