- PSYC 2301 General Psychology
- PSYC 2314 Lifespan Growth and Development
University of Texas, Austin, Texas
College of Education
Ph.D. Educational Psychology
Specialization: Human Development and Culture
Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas
College of Education & Behavioral Sciences
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
Phi Beta Kappa
B.A. Journalism, Meadows School of the Arts
B.A. French, Dedman College of Humanities & Sciences
University of Tours, Tours, France
French Studies Diploma, Institute D’Etudes Francaises De Touraine
- Temple College, Professor, January 2011-present
- Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, TIP (Talent Identification Program) Instructor, July 2015
- LeTourneau University, Longview, Texas, Senior Faculty, January 2003-December 2010
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton Texas, Adjunct Professor, August 2010-December 2011
- Concordia University, Austin Texas, Adjunct Professor, Summer 2010
- Rock Springs Hospital: Georgetown, Texas, PRN Therapist, July 2017-July 2019
- Intervention Services: Georgetown, Texas, Licensed Professional Counselor, August 2010-2011.
- Bluebonnet Trails Community Mental Health Center: Round Rock, Texas, Child Youth Specialist, June 1998 to December 1999.
- Harris County MHMRA: Houston, Texas, Associate Psychologist/Licensed Professional of the Healing Arts, September 1995 to June 1998.
- Spring Independent School District Psychological Services: Spring, Texas, Extern, March 1995 to August 1995.