Thirty-one Temple College students were inducted this month as members of the Lambda Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), the international honor society for students in two-year colleges. The new members are:
- Bartlett—Ana Rivera
- Belton—Lisa Crisp, Daniel Noel
- Copperas Cove –Travis Anderson
- Georgetown—Jose Congo Trejo
- Harker Heights—Deanna Sampson
- Hutto—Jason Mora, Evan Olszewski, Joanna Stubblefield
- Moody—Timothy Kidder, Christy Quintana
- Nolanville—Jesus Patino
- Pendleton—Chandra Wheeler
- Rogers—April Fowler
- Salado—Erika Meredith
- Southlake—Madison Goodman
- Temple—Albert Artiga, Jacob Bradford, Chelsea Butler, Jeffrey Clark, Nicole Clark, Michelle Hickey, Hope Karibian, Jessica Normann, Shreyashkuma Patel, Jennifer Rowe, Ted Rowe, Magan Smith, Michelle Thornburg, David Thorburn, and Josiah Valley.
To be eligible for membership in Phi Theta Kappa, students must have completed 12 semester hours leading to a degree conferred by the college and rank academically within the upper 10 percent of the student body. Members are selected on the basis of character, citizenship and scholarship.