Temple College offers classes in Hutto at the East Williamson County Higher Education Center (EWCHEC). A variety of offerings are available, including general academic classes, career and technical programs, health professions programs, and Dual Credit classes for high school students.
Hutto residents pay in-district tuition to take classes from Temple College, either online or in person.
2020 - 2021 Cost Per Semester Credit Hour
Programs & Courses Offered
The East Williamson County Higher Education Center in Hutto offers the convenience of going from a certificate to a graduate degree all in one location through Temple College’s partnerships with Texas State Technical College and Texas A&M University-Central Texas.
- Apply for an FSA ID: fsaid.ed.gov
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid: studentaid.gov
- Use Temple College School Code: 003627
- Import your federal income tax information from 2 years ago.
The FAFSA application must be completed each year and becomes available on October 1st.
Please submit prior to registration for classes. Allow 3-5 business days to process.
- Pay online, over the phone or in person at the Cashier’s Office
- Cash, check, or credit card accepted
- A Valid PHOTO ID is required for ALL Check and Credit/Debit Card transactions
- Please make ALL checks payable to Temple College
- If needed, set up a payment plan online
Unpaid tuition will result in dropped classes – Check online for important payment dates
The EWCHEC Bookstore & Café offers students and campus visitors everything from coffee to caps and gowns.Students can purchase their books and enjoy shopping for Temple College gear as well as other classroom necessities at the bookstore, located in the EWCHEC commons next to the library. Adjacent to the bookstore, the Café offers fresh coffee, sodas, snacks and lunch items like sandwiches, burgers and kolaches.
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Faculty/Staff||512-759-5900||View Faculty & Staff|