- Apply for admission
- Request official transcripts from high school and colleges attended
- Submit proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination within the last 5 years if under 22 years old
- If you are unable to get the shot, you may apply for a shot waiver at: https://corequestjc.dshs.texas.gov/
Temple College offers classes in Hutto at the East Williamson County Higher Education Center (EWCHEC). A variety of offerings are available, including general academic classes, career and technical programs, health professions programs, and Dual Credit classes for high school students.
Hutto residents pay in-district tuition to take classes from Temple College, either online or in person.
2020 - 2021 Cost Per Semester Credit Hour
1600 Innovation Blvd.
Hutto, Texas 78634
Programs & Courses Offered
Emergency Medical Services
Computer Information Systems
The East Williamson County Higher Education Center in Hutto offers the convenience of going from a certificate to a graduate degree all in one location through Temple College’s partnerships with Texas State Technical College and Texas A&M University-Central Texas.
- Apply for an FSA ID: fsaid.ed.gov
- Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid: studentaid.gov
- Use Temple College School Code: 003627
- Import your federal income tax information from 2 years ago.
The FAFSA application must be completed each year and becomes available on October 1st.
Please submit prior to registration for classes. Allow 3-5 business days to process.
- Complete the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Pre-Assessment Activity
- Take the TSI assessment prior to registration for first semester classes
- Meet with an Enrollment Coordinator to discuss education plans and register for classes.
- View semester schedules or add/drop classes online through Self Service.
- Pay online, over the phone or in person at the Cashier’s Office
- Cash, check, or credit card accepted
- A Valid PHOTO ID is required for ALL Check and Credit/Debit Card transactions
- Please make ALL checks payable to Temple College
- If needed, set up a payment plan online
Unpaid tuition will result in dropped classes – Check online for important payment dates
- Purchase textbooks and supplies
- Pick up parking permit and student ID at the cashier’s office
- Learn how to navigate online student portals and email account
- Attend New Student Orientation
The EWCHEC Bookstore & Café offers students and campus visitors everything from coffee to caps and gowns.Students can purchase their books and enjoy shopping for Temple College gear as well as other classroom necessities at the bookstore, located in the EWCHEC commons next to the library. Adjacent to the bookstore, the Café offers fresh coffee, sodas, snacks and lunch items like sandwiches, burgers and kolaches.
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Faculty/Staff||512-759-5900||View Faculty & Staff|
Need a tutor?
Drop in during the hours below or call to schedule an appointment.
Math Tutoring - Room B111
|2 - 4 p.m.|
Open Computer Lab - Room B111
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
| Dr. Sudeep Majumdar|
Courses: Biology 2401 & 2402
| Mondays and Wednesdays|
In-person Room B216
|12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|8 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
Important Tax Rate Information