Is lack of money keeping you from finishing college?
Come back and we will help you fund your tuition!
Temple College has received a $750,000 grant from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to cover tuition and fees for adults who started college but dropped out before earning a degree or certificate.
The money also can be awarded to graduates who could benefit from additional training, such as vocational nurses who would like to earn an associate degree so they can become registered nurses.
Eligible students can receive up to $2,500 per semester. The grant money is only available in 2021, so enroll now!
This program is available to Texas residents who meet the following criteria:
- Have attended college at some point in the past but who have not been enrolled in an accredited postsecondary institution in the previous academic semester or previous six months.
- Enroll in an eligible undergraduate program or short-term workforce credential program on either a full-time or part-time basis.
- Be within 12 months of completing a certificate or degree.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Have been impacted by COVID-19 in some way.
Texas Reskilling Grants also are available to students who want to attend these partner institutions:
Central Texas College
Texas A&M University - Central Texas