You may be eligible to receive financial aid if:
- You have a high school diploma, have completed high school in a homeschool setting approved under state law, have a General Educational Development GED, or have a state certificate or test transcript received after passing a state-authorized examination the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma e.g., High School Equivalency Test HISET, etc .
- You are enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program.
- You are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- You have a valid Social Security Number.
- You maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements at all times.
- If you are male, you must be in compliance with the Selective Service . Males between the ages of 18-25 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- You are not in default on a federal student loan and do not owe a refund on federal grant.
- You must not have been convicted of possession or selling illegal drugs while receiving Financial Aid.