Prior to registering, the following students should be advised by an Academic Advisor:
- Students who are not TSI complete or who have not taken the TSI Assessment
- Students with over 45 semester credit hours
- First time at Temple College student.
All students are urged to make use of the College Catalog, Schedule of Classes, and the Student Handbook when selecting courses or developing an educational plan. These publications are available on the Temple College website.
- Degree Plan
- Guided Pathways
- Core Curriculum
- Transfer 101 – From Community College to University
- Testing Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Fall & Spring Semester Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – Noon|
|Summer Semester Hours|
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
The Temple campus Advising Center is located on the second floor of One College Centre.
Temple – 254-298-8331
Hutto – 512-759-5900
Taylor – 512-352-2688
Director of Academic Advising
Have a question for an academic advisor? Please email your full name and question/message to email@example.com or give us a call during normal business hours.